Act 4 Scene 5 - Entry 8


Juliet’s Diary – Entry 8

Dear Diary,

  My mother and father must’ve found my body by now and canceled the wedding plans. I will soon be reunited with Romeo and this plan will succeed because I trust the friar. Paris must’ve seen my body and must be very upset by this, but I will not be with someone I don’t truly love. My heart belongs to Romeo and Romeo only.

  I see me and Romeo already together and waking up in his arms. We’ll be so much happier because as long as we have each other everything will be alright. It makes me happy to know I am staying loyal to my husband although it wasn’t so easy as it sounds like.

Juliet

 

Romeo’s Diary – Entry 8

Dear Diary,

  I’m in Mantua all on my own. I have no one but myself and the thought of Juliet. I bet she feels the same way I do but not as much as I think of her. She’ll be alright I’m sure about that, I can trust Friar Lawrence to always check up on her. He’ll also be sending me letters if anything happens and keep me updated.

  Every hour passes by, and everything just feels the same and I cant stop thinking about Juliet. Nothing can possibly happen to her right? She’s going to be safe even if I’m not there for her. I hope Lady and Lord Capulet don’t plan on doing anything to her since she is now getting older and while I’m gone.

Romeo

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Act 3 Scene 5 - Entry 6

Act 2 Scene 2 - Entry 3

Act 1 Scene 5 - Entry 2