Act 2 Scene 2 - Entry 3

 


Juliet’s Diary – Entry 3

Dear Diary,

  After that party, I went up to my room and got dressed back to my normal clothes and started talking about my dear Romeo. How could he be a Montague? Can’t he just not be a Montague? If he were to say he wasn’t a Montague... I without a doubt will not be a Capulet anymore just for him! If my family hears me saying this, I would most definitely be so done for sure. I sort of feel like someone is overhearing what I’ve been saying all this time.

  After that, I heard someone answering everything that came out of my mouth! I looked over at the balcony and saw it was Romeo, the Montague I’m so in love with. I wonder how he found me but besides that we had such a good time talking. We are also talking about marriage and I’m so excited for the ceremony tomorrow. But while we were talking about our plans, Nurse kept interrupting me! It was so annoying, so I had to say my goodnights to Romeo. I will be seeing my Romeo very soon I’m so happy!

Juliet


Romeo’s Diary – Entry 3

Dear Diary,

  I ran back to the Capulet’s home in search for my Juliet. I climbed her garden wall and she just looked so beautiful, but I heard her talking about me. She was saying how she would erase her name just for me! I love her so much, so I began answering her questions although she didn’t know I was there, but she soon found out I was there answering all her loud thoughts.

  We began talking about how much we love each other and confessed each other feelings. I fall in love with her more every second. We came up with the idea of getting married and we are planning the ceremony which we hope goes well. After that her Nurse started interrupting our conversation, so we had to say out goodnights. I can’t wait to see my future wife soon, I love her so much.

Romeo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Act 3 Scene 5 - Entry 6

Act 1 Scene 5 - Entry 2